Friday, October 6, 2017

It is a diagnosis not a Death Sentence

So  I  was officially diagnosed with diabetes.  I tell myself  it is just diagnose and now we have to learn to control.  I know  that  the first thing people think is you ate to much sugar .   Truth is  I do not eat that much sugar.  I  do  not drink soda unless it is diet.   Truthfully  I do like bread though guilty.

Slowly I make little changes and just learning  to keep it under control.
Some times  trying to control   it is hard, I also have diverticulitis,  which that means I can not eat foods with seeds, sesame seeds, nuts, I have had this for a few years.  Do not want another attack it is so painful.

So  sure  my life is a little  rough, right now.  I have a found a great doctors office, I am happy with.  So  it is just a diagnosis not my death sentence.  My plan is to be more conscious about what I eat and put in my mouth..  Of course we have cheat day we all do.
I love who I am  not going to let these things take over my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment