Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Mom's Spotlight Stories

Mom's Spotlight Stories


Each week  we will  be spotlighting one of our  wonderful, supporters!!  Without them we have nothing we love supporting others.  that is what we are about here at  Mom's Coffee Shop.  We want you to get to know the people we are sharing on our page !!  It has been said people buy from people they trust. 
So this we we are featuring 4mykiddos.  So please stop over and show this some love and kindness!! 

Hi everyone, I'm truly honored by the opportunity to share my story. I'm married and a momma to our 4 kiddos ranging from 4- 12 and we live in rural NE. A little over 10 years ago I started searching for a way to be home with our oldest daughter at the time and help pay off our high debt load. I had a feeling of desperation and anxiety that I would have to put my baby in daycare and was tired of living with overdrawn checks and struggling to make ends meet. I searched and searched and finally chose to work with a team of women that truly had the training, support and business qualities I was looking for to help me become capable of owning my own business and creating a true residual income for our family. I've since been able to partner my love of creating a welcoming, toxin free home with my passion to help families live financially free. It's a pretty fun gig when you can see the things that bring you joy help other families! The saving grace for me has been the ability to be available for our children and be there for all of their firsts.

If your looking to become financially stable, maybe spend more time with your kiddos or start building upon your passion I would love to connect with you! You can visit http://www.4MyKiddos.com to learn more about what we do and how we can partner with you to be successful or connect with me on my fan page at http://www.facebook.com/4mykiddos or blog http://www.sabrinasandoval.com

No comments:

Post a Comment