Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Grandparent Day is Sunday!!!

Oh my... the summer got away from me.  The kid is in school now, Halloween is on my mind, and bam… Grandparent’s Day is Sunday.    How did I forget that?!  Did you remember or did it get away from you too?  No worries though!  I spent some time scouring the web today and found a few, simple, DIY projects you can complete in no time and still deliver a cool, unique Grandparent’s Day gift.
My son is 7  is so lucky he has his Dad's mom.  She is his best friend.  He never needs or wants for anything.  He goes to her house he is the boss.  You know what happens at grandma' home stays at grandma's home.  He calls her Grammie.   

We lost  Papoo aka Grandpa this year!!  My  boy sure misses his grandpa!! My  mom passed a 5 years ago but she was pretty awesome here self.  She spoiled him rotten and played  all kinds of things with  him.  They shared a really special bond.  

So here I believe is the craft we are doing.  I made a simple printable put their hand in paint or draw their hand on  here.  Should be able to just click the photo and save it and print.  Place it in a frame a quick and easy gift.   




And I will add one more  I made a subway art printable.  You can put this in a frame  and decorate the frame a little and have a cute gift.  

Feel free to share your idea in the comments!!  We love to check them out!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment