Sunday, October 23, 2016

What are you doing for Halloween!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!   Halloween, like all holidays, brings a host of different traditions to the table when it comes to who celebrates and how. 

When I was younger, my cousins and I would trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. That  was some 30 years ago, things have definitely changes as far as safety.   I remember dressing up for school parties and events to hang out with friends.   We even had a town parade that we would all participate in, my brother even  won 1st place he was hunchback.  

Now I have a 6 year old,  and  we like going to a local event in town called Safe Treat which he loves get lots of candy.  Then we normally just stay home for Halloween.  This year our weekend is very full, my  sons school is doing a movie night with costume parade.  Then we will be doing safe treat  and  on Halloween  we decided to  stay  home and give out candy.  We may or may walk are little one around the neighbor hood!!  Which ever we choose will be fun. 

Maybe your town has a parade that you like to watch or participate in. Maybe you and your family watch fun Halloween-centric movies together and carve pumpkins. Or maybe you’re just not into it and don’t do anything at all. Whatever it is that you’re doing to celebrate Monday 31st, we can’t wait to hear about your plans!  Share them with us  below!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment