Saturday, October 29, 2016

My Top 15 Horror Picks

When you think of  horror movies do you cringe?   Or are you the individual who can’t peel your eyes off the screen? I am more of the latter group I like horror movies, I love horror movies!! I love the suspense of and the incredibly fake corn-syrup blood.  I admit sometimes there cheesy, but  a good thrill is so fun.  My husband is a fan of scary movies as well.  One of our first dates was Evil Dead the Musical, he got us the splatter section seats (no wimps here).  Wonderful show blast blood splatter was awesome!! 
 My son  is following in the footsteps  he is all in to Goosebumps these days.  He has been in to zombies for years!!  So me and my son have been getting into the Halloween spirit with some of our most favorite classic horror films. 
So I have compiled a list  of my favorite horror films.  What are some of yours?  We love to hear from you all and tell us  your favorites.  


No comments:

Post a Comment