Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sonny & Dew Product Review

 Sonny & Dew Product


Sonny & Dew  creates  all natural, handmade products.  I was given  the opportunity to try a few of their products.   Everything I tried had an incredible scent and worked very well. 

I made video to share what I tried!


Body Butter– I tried this in the scent of  Day at the Beach and Shea & Coconut . It brought me right back to ocean shore where.   The scent of salt air and sunscreen bring you  into a deep relaxation.  I could not get enough of these!  The body butter left my skin soft thanks to a combination of aloe vera and refined shea butter. The scents were absolutely amazing.  
Sugar Scrub- We tried two of these the Perk Me Up  &  Shea & Coconut scent. The sugar granules were not overly gritty, it was smooth when you put it on!  It left my hands feeling smooth and clean.    Again, the scent….amazing.
Soap- the handmade soap comes in a giant hunk! For this one I have been given the  Day at the Beach- which is such a pretty  color  blue with ridges that remind me of the ocean waves.   The scent is incredible  I have not  used this yet but  I am excited  to try.  The ingredients are cocoa butter, shea, jojoba oil and goat milk plus some  just an amazing scent. 
Sonny & Dew also make facial care products, hair products  and candles  I can say from  my review you would not go  wrong by  any of their products all of them were amazing..  
You can find more natural handmade goodies by going here! These products are also available in several stores in Long Island.

2017: LONG ISLANDERS VOTED SONNY & DEW BEST NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Natural beauty products are all the rage these days, as consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the potentially harmful effects of chemically infused products. Long Islanders have voted Sonny & Drew the Best Natural Beauty Products on Long Island, for many great reasons! From moisturizing body butters and exfoliating body scrubs to handmade natural soaps and luxury “Bath Bombs,” Sonny & Dew stands by its products, which are not only made with natural ingredients, but a whole lotta TLC, too!



1 comment: